OF ART & HERITAGE
December 31, 2016 - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Admission by donation: suggested $5 per person, $10 for a family.
Get your pass early at the museum or during the event in the City Hall lobby. All the fun is in and around Port Townsend's Historic City Hall at 540 Water Street.
Check back for the 2016 Program
Here's last year's Program:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
IN HISTORIC CITY HALL
• City Council Chamber Key City Public Theatre Presents:
Readings for Children, 6:00 – 7:30
• Jailhouse Gallery Port Townsend Film Festival Shorts, 6:00 - 8:45
• Theatre Gallery Discovery Bay Wild Bird Rescue, 6:00 - 8:45
• Fire Hall Gallery History Hunt, 6:00 - 8:45
• Marshal’s Office Kids’ Prize Walk, 6:00 - 8:45 (PTHS InterAct Club)
• Jail Cells Children’s Games, 6:00 - 8:45 (PTHS InterAct Club)
IN THE COTTON BUILDING
Cotton Building Music by “The Twins”, 6:00 - 7:15
PT Songlines Community Chorus Sing Along, 7:30 - 8:45
IN THE POPE MARINE BUILDING
Pope Marine Building Call Dancing with Janolyn Keller, 6:00 - 8:45
AT THE KEY CITY PLAYHOUSE
Key City Playhouse Best of PT Shorts (mature content), 6:00 - 8:45
AT THE JEFFERSON COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Jefferson Community School Hands-On Art Project (robot art), 6:00 - 8:45
AT ELEVATED ICE CREAM
Elevated Ice Cream Live Music by “Airstream Traveler,” 6:00 - 8:45
AT THE BOILER ROOM
Boiler Room Dance Party, 6:30 - 8:45
ON MADISON STREET
Madison Street, Celebrity MC, Mayor David King. 8:45
Anchor raising & fireworks 9:00
Fireworks by David Chuljian
First Night is organized by the Jefferson County Historical Society and sponsored by First Federal Savings and Loan.